Riverdale Wines Inc Terms and Conditions
- Riverdale Wines Inc is a licensed wine agency under the AGCO for the purpose of selling alcoholic products on behalf of the LCBO in the province of Ontario only
- Prices listed are per bottle based on cases of 6 or 12 bottle orders.
- The price includes GST/HST tax plus bottle deposit charge of .20 cents per bottle
- All prices are quoted in Canadian dollars.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Orders may be placed Online on our website or by calling our office at 416 696 9979 or cell 416 697 2240
- To place an order you must be 19 years of age or older
- Payment can be made by Visa/ Master Card or Amex both Online and by telephone.
- E-transfers can be accepted if order is placed by phone call to main number 416 696 9979 or by e-mail [email protected]
- For restaurants/Licensees you can call us direct to place an order at 416 696 9979 or cell 416 697 2240
- Delivery is $20 in the GTA but free for orders over $250. To areas outside the GTA your postal code will determine if any additional delivery fees are applicable. Your delivery zone is calculated at check-out. Generally, your wine will be delivered within five to seven business days.
- Refund Policy: If product is damaged please contact Riverdale Wines Inc by telephone at 416 696 9979. Please report immediately so we can address your claim.
- If any of your wines are corked or oxidized, please notify us by calling 416 696 9979.Products deemed defective must be reported and returned no more than 30 days after purchase to be considered for a refund.
- All unopened returned cases are subject to a $25.00 + HST restocking fee. We will not accept returns of partial cases.
- This, your personal information, is collected when you purchase products from us by telephone or through our website. To purchase products, please register with our website. Once registered we will collect personal information about you, including your name, address, telephone number, fax number company name and email address,.
- If you purchase our products, we will collect your credit card and related payment information. Credit card or other payment information after your order has been placed will not be retained.
- Calling or e-mailing us at Riverdale Wines Inc with a comment or question, we may be ask you for information that identifies you such as your name, address and telephone number so we can address your question. This information may be used to assist you in the future. Your suggestions and comments may be requested for improved product information and updates as it relates to our website and notifications.
We collect Cookie info from your browser to identify your computer and indicate visits to our website. Cookie information is provided by your browser and may be turned off by using your browser preference tabs.
- Your personal Information
From time to time we may request your permission to send you marketing information about our products but accepting it can be done and exit or ask to be removed at any time.
- Your personal information will not be shared or sold to to any third parties without your consent.
- Your personal information may be transferred to service companies for the purpose of processing and arranging delivery of your order. Your contact information given to our delivery/courier company is also required to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
Your personal information may be given to assist us in collecting a debt owed by you.
Your privacy and the security of your personal information are important to us and we are entrusted with our secure servers however it is important for you to select a strong password and user name to protect your information from unauthorized users.
Do not disclose your password to anyone.